12v Marine Air Conditioners
Quiet, efficient 12v boat AC!
How do I run my boat air conditioning on batteries? BoatAC can help you install your 12 volt air conditioner. We offer complete battery-powered marine air conditioning systems. We have partnered with Mabru Power Systems to bring our customers super quiet, highly efficient Mabru 24 v and 12 v air conditioning.
We can help you choose the best 12v marine air conditioner. 12v ac units for boats are now available, reasonable and very effective!
These battery-operated air conditioning units can keep you comfortable all year round without having to run a generator!
What are the advantages of a 12v air conditioner for boats?
- 12 volt self contained air conditioners can be super quiet all night long
- Having your vessel's air conditioner battery powered means burning less fuel
- DC Air Conditioner can run from batteries when sailing, at anchor or mooring OR from shore power
- 12 volt air conditioning systems are inherently more efficient because power doesn't have to be inverted
- Charge your batteries with your outboard(s) while cruising and sleep comfortably all night with whisper quiet 12 volt AC units
- 12v marine ac unit components are naturally more efficient than AC marine ac units and ideal for refits
- Most 12 volts aircon come are soft start ac units with variable speed compressors and fans for more efficiency and less noise
- 12v air conditioning marine water pumps can run efficiently from the same batteries and are integrated into control system
- Can run from 24 volt or 12 volt dc battery systems for a cool boat all summer
- Lithium batteries are lighter, hold much more power and can run even a 17000 btu air conditioner.
- Compact size, self-contained 12 v boat a/c units with stainless steel pans and antimicrobial evaporators come with a lifetime warranty on the compressor
- Most dc airconditioners are also super high efficiency heat pumps for year round comfort
- Variable speed fans and compressors are super quiet and efficient on Mabru 12 volt boat ac units and also feature ac soft starts
- 12 volt dc marine air conditioners can cool faster with high performance fans (you can feel the returning air go by when they're running on high!)
- Mabru 12v dc air conditioners are smaller than most Dometic air conditioning units, Cruisair split systems, Aqua Air systems or Tropical Air Systems.
Want air conditioning and heat on your boat while at anchor or on your mooring ball?
We can help you stay comfortable all night without running a generator with a 12 v air conditioner! The DC battery systems we install are extremely safe, reliable and come with automatic battery protection technology. We're happy to do ac 12v installations using Mabru air conditioning 12v units for you as well as adding batteries and charging systems.
Our 12 volt, 24 volt and 48 volt lithium boat air conditioner solutions can be designed to keep your boat comfortable for 12+ hours without running a generator or being using shore power while providing ample cooling power. Air Conditioner 12v systems can help make your boat much more comfortable - especially while sleeping. There are multiple choices for batteries for battery powered air conditioning on your boat. Most customers prefer Lithium Ion technology for its lighter weight and reliability when considering air conditioner 12 volt applications.
How can I add dc air conditioning to a boat powered with outboards?
We can install a highly efficient, low amp drawing battery powered air conditioners on your boat that can keep your boat cool (or warm) all night long! With marine Lithium batteries and DC reverse-cycle marine ac units, you can charge your batteries directly from your outboard(s) and then keep your cabin comfortable with lightweight, safe, reliable Lithium marine batteries all night!
How can a 12v boat air conditioner run all night without a generator?
Mabru 12v marineac units use state of the art variable speed compressors and variable speed high powered blower fans. This allows the units to cool (or heat) quickly and then dramatically reduce their power consumption as they maintain the desired temperature.
12 Volt Boat A C Installation Services
BoatAC.net can provide end-to-end battery powered marine air conditioning solutions for heating and cooling. We can help design, source, install and service a 12v marine air conditioner system for your sailboat or powerboat. We also provide factory quality air duct, shore power, circulation pump, condensate pump installations. We can help with anything from 6,000 BTU air conditioners to 17,000 BTU a c units or even 24,000 BTU Boat AC systems.
Imagine being at anchor with no generators, no sound of compressors kicking on and off, no loud fans, no bilge running on and off all night and having your cabin at the perfect temperature! We can help you sleep as comfortably on your boat as you do at home!
If you want to learn more about BoatAC.net, check out our about page. You can also look through all the free resources about troubleshooting, installing and repairing marine air conditioners yourself.